Before you think about to stop snoring and sleep apnea
Let’s first understand what exactly they are
So first of all
What is snoring?
Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. In some cases, the sound may be soft, but in most cases, it can be loud and unpleasant. Snoring during sleep may be a sign, or first alarm, of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
Why Snoring happens?
Snoring happens when you can’t move air freely through your nose and throat during sleep. This makes the surrounding tissues vibrate, which produces the familiar snoring sound. People who snore often have too much throat and nasal tissue or “floppy” tissue that is more prone to vibrate.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. You may have sleep apnea if you snore loudly, and you feel tired even after a full night’s sleep.
The main types of sleep apnea are:
- Obstructive sleep apnea : the more common form that occurs when throat muscles relax.
- Central sleep apnea : which occurs when your brain doesn’t send proper signals to the muscles that control breathing.
- Complex sleep apnea syndrome : also known as treatment-emergent central sleep apnea, occurs when someone has both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
- Have you had enough of feeling EXHAUSTED because your snoring keeps waking you up every night?
- Has your snoring affected past RELATIONSHIPS,or is it affecting one right now – because your current wife, husband or partner refuses to sleep in the same room as you?
- If you suffer from sleep apnea, are you worried that it could be affecting your long-term health – and even your LIFE EXPECTANCY? (You should be, and I’ll explain why in just a moment)
- Are you sick and tired of the inconvenience of using a CPAP MACHINE to minimize your sleep apnea?
- Have you ever shied away from staying over at someone’s house, or joining friends on outdoor group activities because you’re so EMBARRASSED about your snoring?
- Have you considered a SURGICAL PROCEDURE to correct your snoring or sleep apnea, but are worried about the dangers?
Read on to discover of Former Snorer & Sleep Apnea Sufferer and see how he finally put an end to years of broken sleep and constant tiredness – by following a simple and all-natural system that had him sleeping like a baby in no time!
- Do you wish that there was a QUICK, SIMPLE & ALL-NATURAL way to stop your snoring and/or sleep apnea for good, so you (and your partner) can enjoy an uninterrupted and restful night’s sleep, perhaps for the first time?